Uploading Speaker Bios and Presentations
We encourage Forum presenters to upload their bio and any presentation materials to the Bios and Presentations Library in advance of the Forum. Instructions for uploading your files are described below. Please note: only registered attendees may upload files to the speaker library. You may upload multiple files in a single library entry.
A PowerPoint template will be posted to this section prior to the conference. Speakers are not required to use this template for their presentations.
Adding Files to the Speaker Library
Logging in to the Website
You must be logged in to the website to upload files to the library or contribute to the discussion forum. Below are instructions for logging in:
- Register for the 2017 National Forum (see the Registration section). Registered attendees are automatically registered for member access to this site.
- Click here to login to the National Forum website. You will temporarily be redirected to the NCJA's Connect2Justice website login screen.
- Your username is the email address associated with your Forum registration and default password is Password1
Note: you will remain logged in to the website until you delete your browser's cookies.
Uploading Your Files
- Click on Bios & Presentations section in the main navigation menu.
- Click the green Create a Library Entry button to upload new files.
- Enter a TITLE and brief DESCRIPTION. Be sure to include your first and last name in the title or description!
- Select the ENTRY TYPE. If uploading a standard document, such as a Microsoft Word or PDF file, or are uploading a PowerPoint presentation, select STANDARD FILE UPLOAD. If linking to online content, selected HYPERLINK. You may upload multiple files of the same file type to a single library entry.
- Click NEXT.
- Complete the fields as directed.
- Click FINISH to publish your entry to the Bio & Presentations Library.
Editing or Deleting Your Library Entry
If you need to edit or delete your library entry, locate your entry in the Speaker Library and click on the title of the entry to open it. Then click the blue ACTIONS button and select "Edit" or "Delete." Follow the instructions as prompted.
For technical assistance, please contact Janene Scelza, NCJA Web Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.