Photo by Sebastiaan ter Burg/CC BY 2.0
Registration for the 2016 National Forum may be completed online or by hardcopy form. All conference attendees and speakers must be registered. Registration rates are listed below:
Includes NCJA, JRSA and IJIS Institute members and employees of member agencies.
- Early Registration (ends July 1): $465
- Regular Registration: $495
- Early Registration (ends July 1): $515
- Regular Registration: $545
*Non-member speakers attending the conference only for their presentation do not pay a registration fee.
Registration may be paid by credit card, check or purchase order. Registration is confirmed when payment is received by NCJA.
Attendees who register online can opt to send payment by mail. To do so, select the Mail My Check option when completing your registration form. Upon submitting the registration form, you will find your invoice under the My Accounts/ My Transactions tab. The invoice is printable and may be paid by credit card, check or purchase order.
If your organization requires NCJA's W9 or Payee Data Record for payment they are available in PDF format here.
Cancellations must be sent by email, fax, or mail to:
National Criminal Justice Association
720 7th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Fax: (202) 448-1723
Refunds are based on date of cancellation:
- Cancellations made prior to July 1 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between July 1 and July 22 will be subject to a $100 fee.
- Cancellations made after July 22 (or if you do you not attend the Forum and have not cancelled your registration prior to July 22) will not be refunded.
For questions about Forum registration, please contact Tavia Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 628-8550.